When’s the last time you practiced yoga outdoors, with a breeze kissing your face in savasana? This is your chance to unplug, renew, and ground yourself in our natural environment with lakeside camping at Falls Lake. At the end of the day we’ll gather around the fire for humankind’s original social networking.
Your camping retreat will include:
- Morning and evening group yoga and meditation
- Three daily meals (NOT hot dogs and foil potatoes–legit food)
- Evening campfire circle with s’mores (Did you know that your yoga teacher makes marshmallows? They’re amazing. You want to come on retreat just for the marshmallows.)
- Campsite adjacent to beautiful Falls Lake, where optional downtime activities include fishing, swimming, trail running/hiking/cycling
- Bathrooms with running water including hot showers!